Friday, January 04, 2008

$9.24

My eldest daughter lives in the great state of Big Sky Montana. She just recently moved into her new two bedroom apartment and she called to tell me how much her first electric bill was. . .

The reason for this is I keep tell her sometimes how living in the the armpit of the US (NEW YORK CITY) how the bills are just getting to be ridiculous. Since 2004 they have had to have tripled for most residents here. Anyway I told here that my last bill as almost $290.00 and that included an $150.00 "delivery charge". . . What a load that is. . . pardon the pun.

So today she had to call to tell me that for the 3 weeks shed lived in here apartment where every thing is run by electricity that her bill was $9.24. At least she doesn't have to wait for a gas bill! Please, don't get me started. . . . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home