Friday, September 14, 2007

Dealing With It.

I'm sure some of you know that back in June I had two stents put into one of my hearts artery's as a result of a blockage. Well the good news is that I'm feeling fine, but I've gained about 20lbs in 3 months (not good). I'm sure it's a combo of limited work, but I think it also had something to do with the medications I'm taking.

Well I've said to myself that enough is enough and I'm going to take some action. The first is I'm going to start to exercise, work more and go on a heart healthy diet. As of today I weight about 245 lbs and if any of you have seen my resent videos. . . I think it's time.

I post my progress every fews days. My goal is to get down to a fit 215-220.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home